Business Money Market
Business Money Market Account designed for businesses who want to earn competitive interest rates on savings and have immediate access to your money.
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
- Six checks or pre-authorized withdrawals are permitted per statement period
- $5.00 fee per withdrawal in excess of six per statement period
- Interest paid monthly
- Unlimited withdrawals if done in person or Homeland Community Bank ATM machines
- Maintenance fee of $10.00 per month waived by $2,500 minimum daily balance
- Effective January 1, 2019...Notice of change for Dormant Accounts - A $3.00 fee Dormant Fee will be assessed quarterly on any dormant account under $50.
- $0 - $9,999
- $10,000 - $99,999
- $100,000 - $249,999
- $250,000 +
Free Business Money Market Account Services
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Visa® Debit Card
- 24-hour Telephone Banking
Note: Under federal regulation, transfers from a Money Market account to another account or to third parties by pre-authorized, automatic or telephone transfer are limited to six per month. If this limitation is exceeded on a regular basis, we are required to convert your account to another account that permits unlimited check-writing privileges. We will determine the number of third-party checks for your statement period based on the posted date of those items.